Sunday, December 19, 2010

fierce..

F.I.E.R.C.E.

both me and ben agreed that that's the VERY word to describe adia,nowadays..its been a couple of weeks since she's behaving like that..we're still figuring the reason,the ReAL reason behind this peculiar behaviour of hers..really,its bothering us and its killing me,literally..knowing that somehow or rather my split attention between the three of them has leads to this,iskk.. :(

I know kids won't juz lashed out for no reason,but she did..one minute,she yelled..then,she's laughing n giggling away like nothing matters..then,the next thing u know she's screaming from the top of her lung,juz coz..JUST CAUSE!!how irritating is that??hIshh..

I'm telling u,she's driving me nuts!!I cried several times..yeah,I know..but I'm so stressed out I donno what to do..even ben was left clueless..I've tried,as much as possible to give my fullest attention to each of my munchkins,but I know I'm not perfetc..I'm far from perfect but I'm tryng here,VERY HARD infact..but seems like my hard its not enough.. :( I'm so afraid that I can't pulled this off..wonder how's the other mothers did this..coz I'm about to give up..

I juz hope that its one of the growing up phase for her,I really do..for I want the best for my munchkins of coz..and seeing adia like this really freaked the hell out of me,to be franked..I'm crossing my fingers that she'll be back to her normal self when the school startm.for I know she'll has a rite medium to channel every energy in her,be it positive or negative..

so,for my darling adia,I know u won't be reading this,juz yet,but I juz want u to know that mommy lurves u so very much..VERY VERY MUCH!!so,rebel no more,k..muahsss!!

4 comments:

Niki said...

Ayin, rasa nye girl cam gitu le. byk sgt unpredictable things happen. my Damia too... dia kalo sedey ke, nak apa2 ke.. she wont say, show face... tanya, x nak jawab.. mula le mummy naik hantu naik hangin bagai...
hehehe.. kids.. susah skrg ni..

adaho said...

wanie : ye kot,coz mama said im not easy to handle as well,haha!!so,straight back to my face,kinda...hehehe... ;)

but damia mmg cam lain sket kn??but she's pweeety la,wanie...ikut sapa ekk?hahha!!tolong jgn jawab!! ;p

Niki said...

hahahaha.... most of Zahid's side cakap dia ikut Zahid. my family pulak kata "hang tertukaq anak kat hospital ka???" lagi hampeh!!!!
but some of my frens kata ikut zahid, some kata ikut mummy, tp rasa nye dia ikut muka dia sendiri. dia byk bulu lak tu.. wanie x dak bulu sgt. hihihi
nak tau x, dia ramai secret admirer kat skol, sampai 2 parents dah mai cari dia sbb anak laki depa asik duk citer kat umah pasai dia. u know how worried im????
budak la ni macam2 perangai. takuttt!! lets pray Allah will protect us.

adaho said...

tertukaq anak?giler ganazz!!haha..tp tgk tang hidong,confirm anak cik wanie,hehe..

waaa!kecik2 dh ade secret admirer meh?kelasSs damia..

yes,let's pray anak2 kite dilindungi,insyaAallah,amin!