Thursday, January 1, 2009

au revoir 2008...

HAPPY NEW YEAR....!!

its a new day,with a new year,n perhaps with a new resolutions...

2008 has been a wonderful year,with many happy memories but not forgetting the not-so-happy moment,hmmm...anyway,thats what mature us,with all that experience we grow up in so many ways n understand life,hence we ought to learn to survive...

this year i'll be seeing my boy going to a new school (bubye q-dees,n hello cec...)..really hope that he can gel along with fellow schoolmates,n looking forward for his first swimming lessons,im excited already,hehehe (i wonder if they'll allow parent to snap pics during the lessons,iskkk,kinda pathetic dont ya think? hmmm,who cares ;p ) ...n not forgetting his qira'ati class in the afternoon,well,dont get me wrong,its not that i want to ruin his childhood,well,thats what my babah said,n he's totally against the idea of sending his only grandson to school at early ages,it took me a while to clear the air with him saying that its only to get his fav grandson knows how to socialize,btw,im not into the idea of creating another einstein myself,the intention is only for my boy to learn how to mix well with his peers,n at the same time,improved his communication skills (btw,he can conversed in full bm now,hehehe,no more rojak...)..

n as for my gal,i wish she can be more girlish,hehehe,she's too 'ganas' sometimes,but,maybe most of the time,iskk...anyway,im happy the way she is rite now n cant wait to spend more time with her,with my new ride,hehehe...

n as for my hubby,ich liebe dich...nuff said...
the rest,will be during my doa after solat,insyaAllah,mohon dimakbulkan...

till then...

No comments: