Monday, January 12, 2009

down with fever...

oh my,my gal not in her cheery mood today,demam,iskkk...been vomitting few times n refused to finish her milk...she refused to drink ORS (oral rehydration salt) as well,hmm,thus i need to observe her temp n make sure that she wont get dehydrate...

what with my hubby wasnt around at the moment (he went to kl for a meeting,but since adlan already start his schooling term so we cant go with him like usual,luckily there's no more sale,hehehe,sempat lagi tuh...hishh..sorry,its in the blood,nothing much can be done..) so im switched to my panic mode,well,im the mother,i deserved to be worried whenever something happened to my kids,be it a mild fever,thats enough to trigger the alarm inside me...

n rite now,she's asleep (due to ubat demam that been given to her before...) with cool fever pad on her forehead,hopefully my gal's fever wont get any worst...

till then...

No comments: