Friday, January 16, 2009

dont bother...

when one decided to join this blogging world,one has to understand the risks that come with it,i.e. to reveal more or less bout one's personal live...some might hate it,or vice versa...they're people who loves to see other people crashed n burned,its a norm,well at least thats what they think...

but,unlike me,my life basically revolved only...

1)around peoples that i love (my baby B,my munchkins,my extended families,wonderful frens that ive meet throughout the years,that always be with me thru thick or thin...)

2)running the house chores (hehe,actually i like to make it sound bit more dramatic,so that people wont look down at me whenever i mentioned that im only a stay home mom...well,fyi,some people tend to make some kind of bull**** assumption which i dont like but couldnt bring myself to ignore it,which later always gimme headache, ;p ...)

3)going places (nothing fancy,enough to get my kids excited a little..but,with adlan already in his pre-school,its kinda hard to tag along n missing one of my fav thing,i.e. assessing the hotel services,..but,we can always doin that during school holiday,weehooo...)

4)shopping (nothing elaborate,a decent retail theraphy might juz do a wonder to me..plus,im not into this flamboyant-designer's-thingy world (me+hubby,we're more into being cash rich rather than being a spendthrift,hehehe,) but no offense k,its not that im against the high end brand or what,it juz that its not me to spend a fortune juz for a bag n i rather not wearing fake's one...but im totally fine with people who loves it coz clearly its not my problem,n they can clearly afford it than me,lol..)

hmm,i cant think of other thing at the moment,will update later when i'll think of something...

till then...

p/s : really hope my entry today wouldnt hurt or offense anybody,its genuinely came from me n basically bout me,so,smile k...

1 comment:

Nana said...

salam kenalan :D you are right about blogging. Theres soo many points of views, so many preferences. Its easy for people to judge other people.

But on the other hand, I think its a good tool for all of us to meet new people and people with the same interests :D so nice meeting you :D