Tuesday, January 20, 2009

im tagged...weehooo!!

:D ...

im soooo happy, y ? coz ive been tagged,hehehe...well,since im still new in this blogging world,n only two follower that interested in my blog,hmmm,guess,they dont have a choice,dont they? coz,one of them was my darling hubby,lol , (he's been forced to be my follower,hahaha,..)..

so,today when i found out that ive been tagged,im so happy (thanx to my new fren,shoe-addict-mom for tagging me...)before im freaked out,coz dunno what to do,or say, but hey,i'll juz give it a go ...so,here it goes...

Things That I Cant Stand...( in random orders )

1) ....when my boy picking on his nose,n later put it in his mouth,iskkk....
gross,i know,but did everything we can to stop it but to no avail...

2) ....when my gal start stomping her feet n make a face...
coz it remind me of someone that i knew very well, ME ,hehehe,

3) ....when ive brain freeze when i got the chance to write...
i can think of million things to say when im in shower,or while i poops (opsiiee...sorry..),or while im driving , or while im cooking, but when ive the chance,it went blurrr...how sad...

4) ....when i went for window shopping...
coz i tend to shop rather than window-ing...if u know what i mean...

5) ....when i can no longer enjoy my late nite shower....
coz after that,i'll have to turn to my trusty puff ( my inhaler )

6) ....when my neighbour still drilling the wall even its already 9pm...
i can understand their tempation to decorate the house to their liken,n they're really a nice people,but hey,ive to lil' kids, n didnt it ever crossed their mind that maybe their drilling n hammering obsession will leads to my kids awake n later will be throwing tantrums due to the noise that they're making...

7) ....when people gimme 'the look' after mentioning that im a home maker...
i was like,WTH...do ive to mentioned that ive been in banking section for 7 years before i made a decision to resign...

well,since my tagger (shoe-addict-mom) starts only with 7 things,guess,so am i...
so,im tagging :

1) nana - for she is my new fren, n i know she can come up with more than 7 things...hehehe
2) my hubby - for he's been laughing at me while im doing this tagging game...hehehe,got ya...

thats it,hehehe,as i said,im still new n had only a few fren,still,...so,im cool with only 'two'..

till then...

3 comments:

shoe-addict-mom said...

adaho, i support ur sentiment No. 4! haha!! the intention to window-shop will eventually turn into totally-shop! haha...

Nana said...

Nana tu I ke?? hehehe! just checking .. karang org kata perasan pulaks hahahah!

adaho said...

shoe-addict-mum,
i wonder who create the term,coz for me its totally insane juz to browse around n not buying anything,hehehe...

nana,
its u babe,no mistakes...hehe,cant wait to read urs...