Sunday, January 18, 2009

hopeless romantic...

i was absent mindedly watching 'ungu violet' ( for i merely forgot for how many times ive watched this one,hehehe) juz now,when suddenly i was distracted with my darling hubby's question...which sound something like this "hunn,dah tengok kan cite nih?" ...n i was like "dah,banyak kali..." with a smirk of coz, n quickly turned back to the screen which i eventually knew exactly what scene will it be after that,hmmm,pathetic isnt it? i know,so lame kan,but,who cares... ;p

i can do a whole day watching love story,back to back to be exact,hehehe...

or i can finished one full romance book in a day,but of coz its impossible to do coz ive my two lil' munchkins to boss me around n kept me away from it...*sigh*

alas,i'll forever be an avid fan to a lovestory,be it an old one or the new edition,it'll do good for my soul,hehehe,well at least it'll put a smile on my face for a while...hehehe,its a wonder what love can do to one's life...n there's a song by 'the cure' that goes like this...
i dont care if monday blues
tuesday grey n wednesday too
thursday i don care bout u
its friday im in
love...
well maybe some might not get the song,but,i tell u now that whenever i hear this song,it'll make me smile n feels like butterflies in my tummy,everytime...anyway,as im typing this (for im crossing my hands rite now...) i really hope n pray that my hubby's love for me will never fade,n so did i...AMIN ! insyaAllah...

till then...

No comments: