Friday, December 4, 2009

chumyn...


ive my lil' sis stayin over with me rite now,since its school's holiday...whilst my mama still at mecca,hence she better off with me...so that my darling babah can relax n concentrate on his all time passion,i.e. fishing...fyi,my babah is one of the 'pemancing tegar'...or he likes it best when we called him as a 'nelayan',haisshh...

me n my sis,we do get along well...but,the prob is she never being apart from both of my parent...its either with both or either one,never alone...so,this is her first time actually...what with my parent's absence,i assume she's in a fragile state,hheheh....n y do i said that?? coz she's one heck of a spoilt lil gal,manja tahap dewa okeh...n its beyond repair,lol!!

but really,who can blame her...being the youngest in the family,n the only child that still living with my parent (since me n my two bro's at kl...) she always have things her ways...so,its aint easy to say no to her...well,it can be said but ala ala berlapik gitu...not easy!! esp when it involved a 5yrs old boy n a 3 yrs old gal (my munchkins laaaa,who else...)..but we'll get by...
btw,will be going to low yatt on this sunday...need to get something for adlan...n with the help of my lil' bro,of coz...for he knows better how to get a great deal for this gadget thingy...so,at least,my sis wont get bored...have to keep her occupied,so that she wont be missing my parent so much...

till then...

No comments: