Wednesday, December 16, 2009

who said food allergy isnt seriouss??

i almost had a heart attack when this mornin,adlan woke up with swollen eyes n red spots all over his body,iskkk...i tell u,its scared me to death!! scaree gile okey,no joke!! so,i asked him whether its hurts but he said no...it juz that he keep on scratching his body n rubbing his eyes like theres no tomorrow...

stad,me getting panicked...took him to the toilet for a good shower,minus the shower creme (for i thot that would make the itchiness worst..my guess laaa...) then,wake up the two gals (yes,these two young ladies always last in line...esp.the 'bigger' one,go figure...) n off we go to the clinic for thats what i can think off...sdmc sume x terpikir pon....

im finally breathed only when the doc told me that it was only an allergy reactions,pheww...basically,by foods...so,he drills me on everything that ive fed him fr yesterday morning till late......but,my boy only had :

breakfast - scramble eggs n bread,
lunch - rice, chicken n spinach ,
teas - chunckies cookies (choc n nuts fr pepperidge farm),
dinner - rice,chicken n spinach

after a while,we conclude that - my boy,adlan will have to be egg-free,nuts-free n of coz seafood-free....terrible?? not yet,for ive to monitor his food intake everytime so i could find out what else that trigger his allergy...haiyooo...very fragile la youuu,my boy...

n rite now...the swelled on his eyes has subsided...n also the red spots...mannn,ive to be more carefull in feeeding my boy starting fr today..n on that note,i didnt take any pics of him during the incident...totally forgot,panic attack i must say...luckily i still can drive to the clinic,if not,lagi haru i tell u...hahaha....all i could think at that time is to get my boy to the clinic,ASAP...thats all...

till then...

No comments: