Saturday, December 26, 2009

yay!!! im done...


started reading this on last friday,hehehe...what can i say,its hard to put this book down...full of twist,if i may say so...one after another...so,im not surprised with myself for having the urged to read it till the last page...all in all,with cecelia ahern's book,it never a let down...not yet!!...no wonder im crazee bout her writing,one can never walk away every time i came across her new book...its like there's a force in it that calling me to grab it,every time...seriously...spooky ey?? ;p

but,i was reading this previously...my other muse...my only fav male author...with tony parson's book,u have to really read it,i mean totally reading it...not juz scanning over the words...but,to totally digest the plot,it aint easy,no straight forward,sort of...but,kinda lurve it that way...a bit mysterious tell u,but a far cry from dan brown's ...

hmm,n now..a visit to the nearest bookshop seems exciting,somehow...hehehe...nothing tempted me more than to lay my hand on the newest book that caught my attention...the book chose its reader,aightt??

till then...

No comments: