Thursday, December 24, 2009

lucky day?? indeed..

it must be my lucky day :) i guess... for this morning we found a decent parking at sdmc straight away,without having to go around n around...im more than relieved,pheww...entered the lobby with a big grin on my face,yeah yeah...call me crazee,like i care... ;p

then,the waiting list has yet to reach 1/3 of the paper,good eyy?? n d munchkins was in their best behaviour today,i wonder y,heheh...seriously...less drama from adlan,which impressed me up till now...n as for adia,she's a bit clingy today,but as long a i sat next to her,she's fine...

n the doctor,what can i say...she's been great...gave me such a details explanation bout d baby's condition (thru the scan,of coz...) n btw,im in my 21 weeks now...heheh...so,all in all,the baby's fine...sempurna semuanya,Alhamdulillah...n she told me that its a girl,again,lol!! well,actually i dont mind at all,n so do ben...coz we already have both...so,as long as she's healthy n fit,thats fine with us...

how bout d munchkins?? they dont mind at all...esp adlan,he juz said 'ok'...typical,dont u think?? while adia's expression has been more jovial,i must say...

anyway,need to do something with my low Hb tho...hmmm,but not to worry for my personal midwive (my mama laaa,who else...) will be back fr mecca on this dec 29...so fret no more for she will definitely 'forced' me to eat lotsa things,based on my last experience,heheh...

till then..

No comments: