Friday, December 11, 2009

a week without ben...

today is the ONLY day that we really stayed home...like really,really at home...hehhehe,n no wonder im feeling kinda flustered today,must be from all the walkings we'd done...phewww...crazee!!

actually,i dont really meant on what i wrote on the last entry,i.e. " to joli katak" while my baby's out of town ;p ...but it so happened that on last wednesday,my m'ndak was here for a business trip with some of her colleagues...n knowing that im already at setia alam,she opted for not staying at the hotel...so,around 6 me n kiddos went to concorde,kl to fetch her,n guess what...instead of heading home straight,she asked me to drive her to ikea,pronto!! lol!! but hey,ur wish is my command,m'ndak...anything for my dear auntie,hehhehhe...(fyi,we're kinda closed,coz i used to stay with my tok n her while im at SMTAS...)...

she had a blast at ikea,thank god...we had dinner there,she kinda lurvessss the meatballs,n so as chumyn (to my surprise actually,for my lil' sis was always a nasi kinda gal.....hahaha...)then,continues with some serious shopping (on her side,not mine ;p for im busy chasing my munchkins...) till its merely closing time,seriously....

then,came thursday mornin...we send her back to concorde around 10am,for the colleagues of hers decided to checkout a bit early,for they have some plans in mind - to go to sg buloh, "nak beli pasu " as i heard one of them said,n i was like,huh? pasu?? reallyy?? arent they any at sp?? confused ey? dont be,my m'ndak said they're always like that...heheheh,weirdo...

anyway,after we settle her off...my gals started with her drama,n this time around she's crying for a belt,seriously...for she spotted that everyone has one except her...so,off we went to klcc (its chumyn's pick ) to shop for a belt for one lil' drama princess,heeisshh...

head straight to mothercare,but they only have it for boys,what a waste...but,luckily we found one at isetan,n its in pink - thats what important for my gal,its either pink or nothing at all,whoaarghh...and i found a good bargain at modernmum that totally hard to resist,hehhe..true!! n a couples of cool shirts fr fcuk,for my darling ben *wink*wink*

then,chumyn said she's hungry n feels like eating sizzling (yup,she's a die hard sizzling fan,like my mom..) so off we went to hunt for a sizzling...n found one at the food court...next to mcd - my munchkins was over the moon....after lunch,we resumed our jalan-jalan...later,headed home rite before the nightmares starts,i.e. after 5 traffic nightmares,hehehe....

so,no wonder we're feeling homesick today,lol!!

n yeayy,my darling ben will be home today,finally...a week without him,hmmm,not really cool tho,used to have him with me 24/7.... ^__^

till then...

No comments: