Monday, September 26, 2011

alhamdulillah,our event went smoothly even with a BIG 'dugaan' few minutes before the much awaited event call time...

yes,after everything has been spread out as per my QC,its pouring,like debushhhh!! no mercy okehh...all soaking wet!!no dark cloud...no drizzle...juz kabussshh,basah lencun .... iskkk!! i am not gonna try to let u all know how or what i feel,for its beyond words...really!!my heart sunk!!


but luckily,ive got ben,my parent (yup,my mama+babah+chumyn did come over to lend a helping hand,in which i could never repay back...luv luv...) n my in-laws,all trying their hard to salvage the foods from the downpour...whilst urs truly (shame on me.. ;p) hiding inside my room,sobbing,huhu...once ive regained my sanity,im back downstairs and do what im supposed to do,hosting our open house...


actually,we dont really invite many people,juz a few close friends..its more to makan2 for the relatives,neighbours and not to mention adlan + adia's friends,n their families too...but to our surprise,the turn up quite overwhelmed that we dont have time to sit n chat as we planned...all like touch n go je,total madness,but in a good way of coz!! ;) too bz to even snap a pic or two...my bad... :(




gettin ready...



flower pot for guest tables...


last but not least,ben + i would like to extend our gratitude for those who came to our small makan2,we could never thanked u guys enough...sorry for the kekurangan sana sini...and for those who could not make it,we never hold grudges against u,we totally understand...unless u're related to me,haha!! (sile terasa adik beradik ku.. ;p)


and to my mama,babah,mak,abah,ayu,comot...tq so much from both of us,for we could never make it without the help from u guys,really really...next year can do again or not,hehe...



going back already... :(

till then...

2 comments:

Niki said...

Grand nye...
Nasib baik tak dpt pegi.. I kan pemalu. tambah2 nak pegi event grand2 gini... sgt malu..

adaho said...

gataii!!! ;p