Friday, September 30, 2011

couldnt care less...

its funny how people keep assuming that its an easy task to be a SAHM...its interesting,really,at least to me,to be labelled as the'lucky one' for not having to drag my ass to the office and faced the dirty office politics...(gosh,if only they knew what ive been thru daily,but heck,they dont.. )

but for me,its kinda useless (times 1000,yeah,coz they're so dumb..) to explain the difficulty(ies) level of being home and make people understand that its beyond hard was never my intention anymore...for i believe that people will never understand,and they never will (read : ignorance)unless u become one...

what annoyed me most is when the outsiders thinks that i spend my time lounging around doing nothing,killing my time in front of my lappy from morning,or better yet,mall hopping all year round (pffft,what were they thinking?? think im paris hilton or something??)...i figure people are means,and they can be so judgemental too,not to mention narrowminded...or is it envy driven? u tell me...

no matter how hard i tried (to explain),they'll never buy it,hence,am not trying anymore.period.they can think what ever that pleased them as it'll never effect me anymore,for i will live my life to the fullest and be grateful with every 'rezeki' that ive been given...

and to quote my bff's : they can say what they want,when they want but its ur life,so its up to u as how u want to lead ur live,their say doesnt matter,the hell with them. hell yeah!! im 100% with u girlfriend,hehe!! and im putting smile back on my face...hell with them. ;p

till then...

No comments: