Sunday, September 18, 2011

jake's revisited...

after 10 years,we're back to jake's charbroil...to celebrate my advance birthday,and not to mention belated birthday bash for my darling yaya n miza...

after 10 years,we're no longer fit into the wagon that 4 of us (abah,mom,me+ben..) used to sit...seems like the long table on the 1st floor is what they have to fit us,since there're 6 other human being with us,hehe...

after 10 years,they still giving me balloon.. ;p but the brownie was,wait a second...AWESOME!! still warm,nice... ;)

after 10 years,they no longer giving u shirt,but face towel instead,hmmm..dada,where's our jake's shirt?? ;p

but still,after 10 years,the foods was still marvelous...what can i say,good food,good company...im more than happy,im truly blessed,alhamdulillah...

so,to jake's...see u in 10 years time,Gods permit...now im off to bed with a smile on my face... ;p

nitey nite,peeps...

No comments: