Monday, September 19, 2011

boys will be boys..

adlan with his best buds...


he may only be 7,but already refused to be embraced in front of his friends,or by saying 'i luv u' out loud,haishhh....let alone a kiss!! and what hurting me the most is when,even salam pon need to be done in a flash of time :(

i know he's growing up,but its kinda fast...and he's ONLY 7,mind u.... *sigh* was all boys like this?? i did confront him bout this,asking him if any of his friends making fun of him...and to my dismay,he said YES!! those kids are so means!! times 100 okeyyy...im so pissed!

then i told him that let them laugh,for its their lost that their mother didnt do as same as what ive done but he still refused,saying "mommy ni,nanti my friend all laugh at abang..." :(

i know,i know,u wouldve said that im in a total denial,but to my defence he's still my baby boy and im not going to stop kissing or hugs him just yet.not now.period.

well,i think ive to learn to let go...gimme another 5years,or maybe 7...or maybe 10,i dont know..but in the mean time,im going to enjoy my 'gomol2' moment with my baby boy,haha!

toodle.

No comments: