Tuesday, September 27, 2011

growing up...



it suddenly hit me that my munchkins (read :adlan + adia) had grown when ;


  • we've to buy two birds of chicken,instead of one,

  • the portion of foods that ive cooked gettin larger,

  • dine-out bill has never be friendly to us anymore ;p

  • im no longer needed after shower,for they can get dressed all by themself,

  • they have their own fashion sense,n im totally out of control...(i have my say only during special occassion,isskk)

  • there'll be "NO ENTRY" on their door,in which one need to ask permission to enter the room.. ;p and sometimes requires password,haisshh...

  • they suddenly talks about oppposites gender,haisshh...(this is worrying,okeh..)

  • no more PDA when their friends in sights,pfftt...(i loathe this, :(

  • when u say something,they'll go like 'mummy niiii...' or 'daddy niii...'

buuuut,no matter how 'cool' that they think they've turn into,these few things that they insisting on doing keep reminds me that they're still my babies...



  • still need to 'bobok' before they went to bed,esp yaya...

  • sleep with us on weekend (n they're really looking for it.. ;p)

  • cried their heart out when i said that i wanna go back to work,and in such they'll be under the care of other people,called bibik,hehe...(i always used this when dont listen to me,haha!)

  • feed them...

hows times flies...for all i know,they're growing fast before my eyes n i could never been blessed with the chance of being with them from the day they were born...i am more than grateful to raise my munchkins with my own hands,using my ways and of coz with the help from my darling ben...


till then...

No comments: