Monday, October 15, 2012

Fever hoax...

Nana once again scares the hell out of us!! Last saturday, her temperature went up for no reason,out of the blue. A vivid vision of DEMC flashed right in front of me. I cant think of anything else. Hardly feels anything either.

With no hesitance,gave her PCM syrup pronto, plus kool fever paste on her forehead. I dont think I can get thru the  drama again, no sir!! Ben was more panic than I was.

To my surprise, Nana ate her medicine with no hassle. Unlike before, Ive to shoved the syringe into her mouth and forced her to swallow. Not anymore. Pheww!! Guess, few nights in hospital did taught her something,huh... I am a proud mom. ;)

Seems like the Lady Luck sticking with us a little longer, for her temperature didnt stay for too long. Thus, by that evening, we're already at our friend's son's birthday party. And guess what, she's the happiest girl in the bunch. Haha!!


From one mommy to another, sick child is the hardest thing one could bare. Throw me anything except this one. I know its beyond my to control, nevertheless, one can always pray. My pray will always be with my munchkins, for them to grow big, healthy and all.

Later skater.

No comments: