Thursday, October 11, 2012

Think u know better?

Annoying friend is like having an annoying neighbour. You cant just get rid of them, as matter of facts, they sticks like glue. Super annoying!! And the worst part is they just cant see it that they're such a pain in the a**.  o_O

Well, I have a friend like that to begin with. A friend that think that she knows everything about everyone and  everything. Somehow,like a dictionary i presume. Thought she knew every bits of u even tho we spend just a few years together. And even after a long separation, and she thanked FB for bringing us back, deep down i know I am regretting my decision in clicking the ACCEPT button. Pffft!!

I remember my Babah once retorted that I am that impossible to understand. Thus, having this genius entity  claiming that she can read me inside out is like bogus!! A total turn off. Wish I could just hand her my STFU card and shoo her away,but am not like that.

For now, I just distance myself. Headache free. Heartache free too. 

Later skater.

No comments: