Friday, October 12, 2012

Little chef...

Last week,made this for my cousin's son's belated birthday party. She chose a Toblerone Cheese cake.

And yes,for those who didnt know, I bake too. Am not a full fledge pastry chef tho, but I currently ran this Bake 'IT' Up by myself. Well, its not a famous,hot shot bakery in town but enough for me to fill my free time - as if Ive got plenty of free time ;)

Being a home-based baker, and take into consideration of my hectic schedule and hyper-to-the-max-munchkins, there's only limited items made. There's only i) Toblerone Cheese Cake, ii) Red Velvet and
iii) Choc Chips/Cherries Muffins. Haha!! I know right!! Quality over quantity, I supposed.

Well, mama always called me a 'seasonal baker'. Which means, I bake as and when I feel like it. FYI, I once turn down an order because I dont feel like baking at that time. Just cause. It is my passion, thus I hate having that reluctant feeling when Im doing any request from the customer. Furthermore, I dont work well under pressure. I like the laid back feeling as opposed to the frantic scene, hence, taking my own sweet time as if Im doing it for ourselves.

Later skater.

No comments: