Thursday, October 11, 2012

Here we go again!!

Haloooo!!

Its me again,getting back on my blogging after being harassed by none other my darling Ben ;p Love u,darling... I just dont see any reason as to why I have to get back to my writing - as we all know by now there's been so many other social-network- methods that proved to be working efficiently besides blogging.

Am not saying its outdated,but just imagined...with Twitter,FB or IG,one can get feedback pronto - like there and then. Need not long sentences. Imagine,with just a snap away,a piece of my boring life was updated for my less-than-thirty-followers viewing. Easy peasy!!

Anyhoo,i do get it when Ben said I better off blogging - for its kinda therapeutic for me. When I put it into words,its like I'm letting it out of my chest. Let out some steam,as I like to call it. :) Hence,less stressed wife/mommy in da houz,y'all!! ;p

And I must confessed, I like this feeling. Ben was right all along. Hate it when he's right. Pfft!!

Guess,this has been a great start. Finger crossed for a more active writings. ^_^

Later skater.

No comments: