Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Invisible...

I am in need of a quick getaway, an escapade... to recharge, after all the chaos happens lately. But since my darling Adlan still  having his exam, hence the wait.

Oh exam, please end soon. I am soo wanna get soaked in the chlorine water and surrender my body to the heat. Spending all day long with my darling Ben will be the ultimatum, since he's been busy lately. Seeing the smiles all plastered on my munchkins's face and their endless laugh, nothing beats that!! 

Dear short weekend getaway, 
Please come quick and let us have it all our way. 

xoxo,
Me.


Later skater.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very good blog.. very nice. Thankyou for making a wonderful blog. its truly the most exquisitely beautiful blog ever ,ever ever....I want to add some real estate project information please click hear..

For More information Please Visit -
Keyword-

real estate companies in Delhi

http://www.proptiger.com/builders-in-delhi.php