Friday, October 19, 2012

My bimbo moment...

I may laugh now, but if u are there with me yesterday... u'll see no different between me and a big giant lobster. Im all red, literally. I  have never felt THAT stupid, if u know what I mean. Deeply humiliated. -,-

Well,long story cut short - Im supposed to have my monthly check up with my dermatologist at Prince Court yesterday morning. So, just like any other morning, I will send Yaya to her school before Im off to my favorite drive thru - Starbucks that is, to get my daily dose of caffeine then reluctantly drove to Prince Court for another stressful session. Hmm... Or so I thought.

Right after I drop-off Yaya with her teacher, it strucked me that I have to fill the gas and reload my Touch n Go for my SmartTag. So, off i went to the nearest petrol station. I only realized when Im on the road that I have forgotten the most essential thing for my morning routine, my coffee!! I absent minded-ly forgot to go back to the drive thru. What a shame!!

So, there I was... driving thru the morning traffic sans coffee, in the centre of KL, with my chatty toddler strapped inside her car seat. Im a disaster!!! Caffeine deprived to say the least. But somehow, along the way, I remember there's one coffee shop at the ground floor of the hospital. I lit up again. Weehooo!!

Thus, once we reached there, without thinking I stormed into the coffee shop and went straight to the counter. With a smile - happy that finally I can have my morning coffee - blurted out "One salted caramel mocha, hot and make it grande please.." Fuuhh.... I feels like doing a star jump on the spot to show how happy I am at that time. But I didnt coz the barista didnt budge.

Clearly she didnt understand me, so I repeat my order, only this time she answered me back "Sorry ma'am, we dont have it. Thats in Starbucks.." Then only it strikes me, Im in the Coffee Bean for god sake!! And to top it off, there's this cute guy standing next to me already cracked into giggles. Im doomed!! So,with all my might, pushed the buggy and will never make a return.

The end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very good blog.. very nice. Thankyou for making a wonderful blog. its truly the most exquisitely beautiful blog ever ,ever ever....I want to add some real estate project information please click hear..

For More information Please Visit -
Keyword-

residential flats in noida
residential apartments in noida
flats in noida
apartments in noida
residential flats noida
flat in noida
flat for sale in noida
noida apartments
flats for sale in noida

http://www.proptiger.com/residential-apartments-flats-noida.php



Horizon Concept said...

Iridia Homes Noida
Horizon Iridia Noida all types in sector 86, Noida expressway, Noida. For Best Rate, Horizon Iridia Noida.
Already delivered, more than 1.7 mill sq.ft. of Residential area, 1 mill sq.ft. of Commercial & 2 mill sq.ft. of Government Contracts, IRIDIA is a new and unique name in realty industry. Situated in Sector 86 Noida, this project consists of several high rise towers which form a beautiful cluster.
Keywords
Iridia Homes Noida
Contact Us
Horizon Concept Private Limited
B 131, Sector - 2
Noida (U.P), 201301.
Tel: +91 1204166161
Mob: +91 9015511222, 9015522333
Email: info@horizon-concept.com