Wednesday, December 17, 2008

as good as tourist...




i grew up here,my entire teenager's time was spend 'ukur tanah' at the golden triangle,even after i got married to my office sweetheart...then,while im 4 months pregnant with my first born,my hubby landed himself with a better job but the sad part is we have to move to jb...well,im thrilled at that time coz the idea of staying in a new place sounds challenging to me,n plus im kinda bored with kl at that time,what with all the endless traffic jam and such...so off we go to jb...n we never look back...

never look back alrite,we did...in fact,after a year and a half,we moved again,n this time it was to miri,yes,sarawak...once again,im so thrilled,hehehe,for i can live with a different ambiance n totally new environment,granted...but at least our stays at miri does make me a good cook ( well,compared to my zero knowledge about cooking before that... ;p ) coz its kind hard to find a decent place to dine out,so in the end,all the recipes from my magazines becomes usefull...n also kudos to my mama n mil,hehehe,for kind enough to lend their time to attend to my silly craving,sometimes...n the language,indeed very interesting...

then again,luck trikes us again,if i may called it luck,after a good n interesting one and a half years we moved back to semenanjung (thats what all the sarawakian n sabahan been calling peninsular ...)...to melaka we goooo....yahooo!! at least all of our family juz a drive away,x yah nek belon,lol...n now its been three years at melaka,but we do come to kl as n when my hubby was required here (fyi,he's not a police,hehehe,juz his nature of work need him to travel around the globe,but not really a big globe,juz around malaysia je...hehehe..) n we do tag along if its not clashed with my sons school's day...

but whenever we came to kl,its like im in this some sort of time warp,serious...coz place that i used to hang out was no more in view n was replaced with an unfamiliar sight to me...last nite,we went to pavillion for the 1st time,hehehe,so outdated kan,huhuhu,sedey giler...feels like outcast jek...n we do take pics (which i swear i never foresee myself doing that even if we're still live here, ;p)n thats makes me feels much like a tourist myself,isskkk...

till then...

No comments: