Wednesday, December 31, 2008

in the midst of humidity...

it is the global warming...*sighs*...

i tried my best to stay inside the house coz its really hot outside,guess,humid is the rite words as how to describe the heat...issk,regardless of how many sunblock with the highest SPF couldnt save my tanned skin,but,then again i keep reminding myself that it will be much much much hotter 'there'...so,again,im blessed with what ever celcius...

luckily im at my mil's house,so,i can finish up my sewing,what with the wedding (its my cousin's n i was assigned by my mom to made the baju kurung for 'us' - which includes me,my gal,my mom n my lil' sis...isskkk,buruh murah le nih,heheh) getting closer n the baju still not 100% done yet...but at least the gals's (they got themselves 2 pairs each,over tau..) nearly done,pending 'tulang belut' je,i'll get it done after ive done beaded on mama's one...n im so grateful that mil willing to lend a hand on my baju kurung pahang,hehehe,tq mak...

actually,i learn how to sew from my mil,she used to be a tailor,but has retired...so,rite now,she juz did it for her own n my two sil...she insist on taking me under her wing after ive my gal,coz she said its better to do it myself rather than buy ready made,n children's baju kurung didnt come cheap,sometimes it can cost almost the price of an adult's one,iskkk...

so,thanx to mak,rite now im not really an expert but,can laaa...lol...at least,i can saved on the 'upah' n get a nicer material,besss...

till then...

No comments: