Wednesday, December 17, 2008

father n son...



as a first born,n a first grandson on both side (me n hubby,are also first born ourselves ) my son are extremely manje esp,with his daddy,n thats y whenever my hubby need to be away he'll be crying at nite coz daddy not around to tuck him into bed...so,ive need to make sure that my hubby called him,for nite2 n kiss2 thru the phone before he went to bed,iskkk... n he also inherit daddy's features ( i bet u can tell by looking at the pics,rite...)..

a friend of mine used to say that we have to savour the moment with our kids when they're still at young age coz once they hit puberty,hehehe,its very unlikely for them to hang out with their folks anymore,isskkk,i wish my kids love to spend time with us no matter what age they're in...think im not looking for that phase juz yet,still want them around me ;p, even tho they always on me n my hubby's nerve,hehehe...
hope that he will always be mommy+daddy's boy,hehehe...

till then...

No comments: