Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my two growin' munchkins...




time flies,it really do,n y did i say that? coz sometimes i juz dont realize how much my kids has grows,lol... n next year my boy n gal will turn 5 n 3 respectively,hehehe,cam x caye je... ;p

since its only two years gap of age,they can play quite well together,but not for long,as usual laaaa...after sometimes there'll be cry of help from one of them,but it will be adlan most of the time,hehehe,biase le first born,a bit manje than his sis...but i just love them both,of coz...

but lately,ive been receiving numbers of statement,or should i say 'suggestions' to have another baby,well since my gal,adia,she's going to be 3 next year...people think that its better for us to expand,hehehe,our lil' happy family...hmmm,to be frank,im not ready yet,hehehe,sorry...juz got back my beauty sleep lately...am not being selfish,but one need to know the limit,which in my case ive my hands full with these two,i know its a bit cliche but maybe we'll wait till they big enough, ;p... but,if there's any ,alhamdulillah,rezeki Allah la tu...
till then...

No comments: