Saturday, December 13, 2008

photo addict...


yay! finally,managed to get ourselves a new camera, wheee...! after so long,we've been battling with our old ones,now i can get back to one of my fav. past times,which is taking my kids pic as n when i want,hehehe,bes... ;p

but,as usual,i leave the read-the-manual's part with my hubby,who else,im not into manual reading,even when in my working era,hehehe,boring laaa...unless,if its written by cecelia ahern or melissa hill,but of coz if they do,it'll no longer be a boring-thick-hard-cover-manual..lol..but since there's a live game rite now (football la,what else...did i ever mentioned that my hubby is a hardcore liverpool's fan eventhough he's not a good footballer himself,lol,) even when its not liverpool's game,he'll make sure that he can never miss a game...which sometimes irk me, hehehe,im not into football,mind u...

anyway,there's nothing much i can do with the camera since we're not that well versed with it yet,despites few failed experiments,hehehe...my kids are so eager to get their pics taken,so me+hubby need to 'khatam' the manual asap,esp. the how to make the black n white photo,i likee...

till then...

No comments: