Tuesday, December 23, 2008

huntchback...

nah,im not talking bout the huntchback of notre dame,not even close...im talking bout me damaging my posture...yup,always caught myself slumped my shoulder which i hate so much,isskkk,how can i stop it?n even my backbones hurt sometimes,huhuhu....i guess this is the setback that i get from wearing stillettos during my paycheck-era...

yup,still remember back then,i can even run in my heels,while carrying files,mind u,hehehe,so funny,...n now,i can only do wedges,n thats only for couples of hours, ;p ...think im not in a rush for a heels juz yet,not with my two hyper toddlers,they can run n jump about everything n the image of me chasing them in heels are not really inviting...n im not putting on harnest on them as i find it a bit off,its their nature to be free so y bother? i know its for safety,but i guess me+hubby still can keep our hand's on them,insyaAllah...

no wonder all the supermodels,has this funny lil' exercise (watched it somewhere,maybe E!...) of squatting n tiptooing,juz to get their feet n backbones ready for a 4-5 inches high heels...need to try that one,lol...

till then...

No comments: