Wednesday, April 1, 2009

family day....part 1

my hubby's office had organised a family day last weekend...so,somewhere after lunch on saturday we headed off to palm springs,pd...never been there,so kinda excited to see the place with my own eye,hehehe,...fyi,been told by my galfren,liza,that that place is a bit creepy,spooky more like it,what with all the abandoned buildings around...well,thats based on her visit to the place a few years back...done some googling,but not much of a help either...so,i juz settled with a thot that it couldnt be worst,or wouldnt be so bad given that the organiser knows well that there will be kids so,they might have choosed a decent place for us...and indeed,its not that bad...

we arrived there around 4pm n checked ourselves in a quite spacious room,but with a few problem; 1)the bed was too small for our pint sized family of four, 2)the aircond's not working but we left the room absentmindedly coz we need to be at the activity area for some games...n btw,we were split into four groups earlier,n us were in lucky Liverpool,yeahhh...n my darling Ben (my other half of coz,who else can it be.... ;p) told me that we were supposed to wear red shirt,iskkk...so,ive been on a hunt for a red shirt for a few days before that,pheww...managed to get 'em,with the company of my BFF,thanx u for the time,xoxo....




im glad that this year,my boy is big enough to joined all the games n having so much fun,so as my gal...actually,im not worried bout her much coz knowing that she loves to join in regardless if she's entitled or not,hehhe...a bit semberono ini budak,main belasah jek...thats my gal...


getting ready for their first game,lari sambil bawa bola pingpong dalam sudu...n my Ben managed to make our boy disqualified from the race,lol...how so? he told adlan to hold the ball so that it wont fell off the spoon,genius rite ?? n adlan managed to came first at the finish line,funny eh?


this is actually their second game of the day,collecting as many sweets in juz one minute,i tell u,all the parents were screaming while giving instructions for their kids for how they could take as much sweets as they can,n thats includes us,hehehh...its funny though to see my boy so determined to get as many sweets,by using his shirt as a sack or something...but,my gal stole the moment by doing it her way,slowly pick up a sweet n carefully put it inside her pocket (as told by mommy... :p ) ...but,she managed to get bout 5-6 sweets if im not mistaken,not bad huh?...



well,after a tiring game,giving that its so hot n the pool juz nearby,my boy juz couldnt help himself n starts making a face...he juz couldnt wait any longer to dive in....

to be continued...

No comments: