Friday, April 3, 2009

lil' celebration...

last nite,upon my boy's request,we went to jusco to get something for his birthday...as usual le,it has to be hand picked by the birthday boy himself (since his fav character may vary from time to time,its better for him to decide what he wants,for i definitely trying to avoid any dramas afterward...) so that he can choose what he wants...at first im a bit hesitate coz he's not feeling very well,mild fever...but,its his birthday n i hate to dissapointed my boy,so,rite after maghrib prayer off we went to jusco (coz its nearby,hehheh...)...

since he already knew what he wants...fyi,he's been talking about having his own B-daman shooter (if im not mistaken,i dunno what its called...silly me...) few beeks back,so,we went straight to that particular section...but,to his dismay,the character that he's crazee about was out of stock n he refused to have other than the want he desired...so,thats when things went a bit out of control...he was rambang mata with all selection of toys on display...while me n my ben was starting to loose patience,coz our tummy starts to sing rock's songs,heheh...cut the story short,45mins later he settled down with a dragonball's figurine instead,really out of the blue...coz he never mentioned it...





he choosed vegetto,instead of the ever famous goku...




she even get away with a toy herself... haishhh...


then,he decided that he wants to eat chicken...so off we go to nando's,pronto... ;p i dont really mind,its one of our fav place though...doesnt need a fancy restaurant to make it feel avant garde or anything,by juz being there with 3 of the most important people in my life is all i ever want...im so happy,seeing my kids happy...n not to forget my ben too...alhamdulillah...

me n my lil' man...hmmm....

till then...

No comments: