Thursday, April 2, 2009

family day...part 2


as i said earlier,my kids couldnt wait to go swimming,esp my boy...as soon as i said yes,he's jumping in joy,n my gal follow suit...ive loads of pics of them swimming,but as u know,my broadband still going haywire,so,juz a few will do the justice...

at nite,we have a bbq at poolside...my munchkins really have fun,esp with sofia's around (liza's daugther,she's gorgeous....)..n she really a big help...my lil' munchkins look up to her,esp my gal...so,thanx to sofia,me n my ben,for the first time had an uninterrupted dinner,how cool is that!!


adia n sofia...
fyi,they were screaming 'hannah montana' as i snapped the pics...
sofia,she's an avid fan of hannah montana's series,i wonder if my gal will become one? =)


n here's my munchkins with their prizes...they're excited to unwrapped the gift as well...n we also get a few hampers,lucky us,hehehe...

to be continued...

No comments: