Thursday, April 2, 2009

when adlan turns 5...


OMG!! as i tried to update my blog,i totally forgot that its already 1.15am,n most of all its my boy's 5th birthday...time does flies,n he is five today...my baby boy,or shall i say my lil' man...heheh...n he too excited bout his own birthday...been talking bout it almost everyday...n he even did a countdown,how sweet...

n this year,like previous year,he wants to celebrate it at school,again,with all his newly found frens...at first,me n my ben thot of doing it somewhere at fast food chains or other places,but he refused..saying that he wants his frens to sing the birthday song,haisshhh...so last monday,took him to secret recipe to choose the design for his cake,n this year he picks ben 10,obviously...luckily the store manager succesfully coax him to get the black forest cake,instead of the same banana choc like last year...well,this is for making the design that he choose will stand out compared more,since mostly all of the background for ben 10's design are dark color,so white cake would be superb....

unlike last year,this year,me n my gal has been assigned by my big ben to do all the shopping for the goodies bags,for he's too busy meeting n such...but,we're fine,besides i do have a good company,my gal help me decided when i cant ...such a good helper...luckily we will only do 30's bags,so not so much of a trouble finding things in small scale...

anyway,day like this remind me of how fast time flies...even tho im with him everyday,24/7,but it still seems not enough for me to realize that my baby boy will soon grow to be a big boy,a teenager to be precised...n he will no longer need me to hug him everyday,nor kiss him...will be too shame to plant a kiss on my cheek when i dropped him off at school...or maybe,refused to be driven to school by mommy,iskkk...touch wood!! im not in denial,but by thinking that my baby will no longer need me juz gimme heartache... iskk...

still remember the first time i saw him,rite after my gynea vacummed him out,yup,u heard me allrite,he was vacummed out coz ive been in the labour room for too long n exhausted (fyi,i was admitted on morning the april 1st but my baby refused to come out,n my ben thot that the baby was doing some pranks on me,well,obviously it was april fools rite? ) ...n my ben showed to me our cone head baby boy,he's small...borned at 9.42am, april 2nd n only weighing 2.65kgs,he's as light as a doll...alhamdulillah,he's healthy,for thats what worries me most,n most importantly he's my baby...i dont care if he's heavy as a stone or as light as a feather,he's my baby...our baby...

anyway,all i wanted to say,happy 5th birthday,darling...mommy will always luv u,no matter what,n so as daddy...n not to forget yaya,n the reast of the clan...we always love u,always was n forever will be...doa' mommy will always be with u...

till then...

No comments: