Tuesday, February 3, 2009

adlan's new hairdo...

before the haircut


before this,wherever i go,people get confused with adlan's gender...reason being,his hair was too LONG n CURLY,(well,if uve possibly seen all the pics before,its pretty obvious)...so,me+hubby end up being the 'kaunter pertanyaan',iskkk..some will called him 'kakak' (much to my annoyance,coz im quite sure he dressed nothing like his dear sister did,confused...)..

actually,my boy was diagnosed with this skin allergy,known as epitopic dermatitis...so,this allergy somehow did something to my boy's smelling senses,i.e. he'll gags to certain smells,be it a bad smell n to our surprised,good smell too...so,its a challenge to get him went inside any of the saloon (coz,this place has this distinct smells cause by all the product that been used,well,everybody knows that,hehe...) n in fact,he once vomitted at this X saloon n we never went there since,iskkk...

then,we found this small barber shop near our house,juz a small kedai with only basic appliances,minus the smell...n to our amazed,he didnt gags,no more drama...pheww...at last my boy can have a nice cut hair like any other boy,so happy n RELIEVED,i must say...but then,the nightmare begin,the shop closed for GOOD!! n u guess it rite,since then,my boy once again being the long-n-curly-hair boy,hmmm...we've tried everything we can to persuade him to cut his hair,coax him with every possible treats,but failed,...untill last CNY holiday,when we went back to my hometown....

dunno how my dad did it,but he succesfully took my son to one of the oldest barber shop in town (if im not mistaken,its been there since my arwah wan mer lagi...isskk,jiwa lama leee anak aku nih...sentimentel tauuu,lol...)..at first,im a bit sceptical when my boy agrees to go with his tok wan,n i even warned my dad not to proceed if adlan starts to cry (coz i dont want him to get phobic after that...)...n i remember half n hour later,my dad came home with my boy,but this time with a new hairdo,i was over the moon,still beaming whenever i look at him,hehe...its been so long since i last saw him wearing a short hairdo,hehehe...so,thanx babah,hehehe,...

after the haircut


guess,from now onwards,my boy will only get his haircut at Sg Petani,Kedah...gile jauhh...whatever,as long as he wants to cut his hair,thats good enough for me...

till then...

No comments: