Saturday, February 14, 2009

lunch at the deck...

its Valentine's y'all...!!

hehe,well,dont get me wrong,im not a believer nor a hardcore-fan of this so called 'hari kekasih' thingy,...not into a romantic-table-for-two- dinner, enough for me to get a decent card for my darling hubby,coz i think they have this fantabulous 'jiwang karat' card during this day,besss...in a way,it help to stimulate the daily nurtured love.... ;)

as always,i rarely cooked during weekend (its my off day,hehehe...) ...n since adlan said that he want to eat pizza,we went to this place but only to find out that they only open at nite,n fully booked as well... so we headed off to the coffee house instead...the place was kinda packed with people coz its lunch hour,so we opted to sit outside,on the deck,besss....its the view of the once famous malacca straits,if im not mistaken...it was breathtaking,i must say....even my gal get herself soaked in a moment,enjoing the view...





but,as usual,adlan with his drama...he's being crancky,given that he's hungry,but it all changed once his meal arrived...can u see the different expression that he's giving,one minute he's whining n dunno what else...a minute later,he's happily eating his sandwich,pretending like nothing happened...hmm,kids being kids i guess...




me,as always,eager to try something new,has let myself into this peranakan dish,called 'ayam pongteh'...never tried anything like this before,n seems like i will never tried it again,hehehe,nuff said...n as for my hubby,he let himself in this mouth watering pasta,such a pasta man....hehhe...



but,overall the foods are marvellous,...the view are fantastic,...n the most important thing is the time that we spend as a family...to see my two lil' munchkins having fun,esp when they tried to scare a few crows that flew near deck,its priceless...n to have my hubby by my side,im blessed...alhamdullillah with all the love n rezeki that has been given...




till then...

2 comments:

shoe-addict-mom said...

love love! *wink*

adaho said...

love is in the air....
babe,happy valentines day to u too...