Sunday, February 8, 2009

futsal's attempt...

today,my hubby has this futsal tournament n it was held at one of the futsal centre in krubung,called sports planet...but the games started early so,i decided that me+kids plus my galfriend+her kids could go there a bit late...

early that nite,my boy has complained of chest pain (he always said that whenever he has this difficulty in breathing..) so my hubby rubbed on some vicks on his chest (my boy also has this slight asthma,which with no doubt was passed it down from me,isskkk...) so,this morning,i gave him some medication to ease the weezing n something for the cough before we went to fetch my galfriend n her two gals...
n so,around 11 something we reached the centre...after finding my hubby, my boy waited no more to join some group of boys whose playing inside the court while waiting for the next game...ive asked him to put on his shoe while we're getting ready at home,but he refused to do so...so,there he was kicking n running with his trusty sandal,iskkk...i was terrified that he might slip n fell down,but luckily my hubby managed to talk to him n make him put on his shoe,in a breeze,iskkk...tq,daddy...



he's running around with his sandal


but not for long,when he said he want to lie down,for as i thought he's getting sleepy because of the medicine that i gave him earlier,so,my hubby took him to the car so that he can rest...but on the way there,he vomitted n was left restless...so,i gather all my stuffs n stay in the car while my boy took a nap,followed by my gal (as she also not in her bubbly mood today,due to flue n nose blocked..) until my hubby finished the game...so much of an active outing,but its ok...im more worried about my kids...

my boy's taking a nap


my gal also not in her usual cheerie mood...


maybe next time my kids can enjoy the fun,but now,all i want was for my kids get well as soon as possible for watching them like this is killing me...


till then...

No comments: