Friday, February 20, 2009

late nite ramblings...

so many things to do....so little time....
n yet,so malasss.....

juz recoverd from a major breakout,cause by none other than my clinique's range...iskkk,i totally regret my foolish decision into switching to this product...so,as of today,i am no longer a clinique user...am switching to olay total effect,pronto...as per advised by some of my galfriends (thanx,ladies,really appreciate it...) luv the product,coz 1)its easy to use,juz cleanse n moisturise,no more toner n such,hehhe...save me lotsa time 2)its cheap,people...! so,more money can be save...n made to shop for other things,yayyy!!...

so,enough bout my yet-to-recover-skin...


anyway,lately,ive been in touched with some of my fellow ASTECH-ian....my feeling? a bit scared,but overwhelming i must say...well,i never talked to most of them after my secondary year,iskkk...i know,i took the blame...actually,im not that good in long distance relationship,heheh,meaning keeping in touch (n thats explain y im marrying my office-mate,heheh,go figure....)...so,thanx to my BFF n FB,found some of them,n goshhh...it feels surreal...coz,by now everybody was like changing,some got married n have kids of they own...its so weird,hehehe,coz i can still remember taking shower together2 berkemban (iskkk,i dont think they still doing this now at boarding school,are they? very unlikely....) but indeed,im so happy i found them,or is it the other around? ;p ....

however,there're a part where im kinda hate n always dragged the conversation to something else...when some of them are curious having to know that im not working,iskkk...i wonder why it bother some people so much with me being a stay-home mom? well,its not a criminal,indeed,n i know lotsa people out there who would give anything juz to be with their offspring...to care for their kids first hand...

but,hey,dont get me wrong...im not holding any grudge towards anybody,so no offense k,...it juz that i feels like one need not to judge others happiness or success by solely depend on what positions one's can held,or how dasat one's career is...as long as one is happy with one's life,thats fine with me....im totally cool with it...

anyway,still over the moon seeing all the familiar faces,once again...

till then...

No comments: