Sunday, February 1, 2009

im back...

my oh my...

been insanely bz,hectic schedule but its a good chaos,i must say...


went back to my hometown for my cousin's wedding,plus,helping my parent rearranging their newly upgraded house,juz a nice-cosy-lil-home,as my dad luv to say "its for the cucu nak lari2 dalam rumah.."...iskkk,everything about the cucu nowadays,huh,..hmm,guess every grandparent has the very same soft spot for their grandchild...


since ive been assigned as the 'camerawoman' for the wedding (hehehe,maybe i should put on my thinking cap of how to expand my talent n make BIG money,lol...)..for all 3 occassions,i.e., akad nikah,bride's side n groom's side (but for the groom's side,ive asked my lil' bro to cover for me,i hate to picture myself running around the stranger's house snapping pics,eewwhhh)..so,basically,im not really enjoying my regular family wedding (i.e.,to sit with my other cousins,chit chatting with all my aunties n such...) but still had fun here n there...

back stage - gotong royong at my uncle's house...


n its strucked me now how i missed beeing around the familiar faces,teasing one another with so called funny memories (which ive a lot,hehehe,during my childhood whenever i went back to my kampung... ;) ...)

how i wished i could spend more time with my tok,iskkk,...rite now,my broadband connection too slow for me to download pics,so,will post another entry with loads of pics later,esp. with my mama+ babah...
till then..

No comments: