Sunday, February 8, 2009

mi familia...

few years before my parent are known as a pensioner,they moved back to sg petani,kedah,as they wanna be closed to the other clan,hehehe,they wanted to settle down within the radius of the family members...its kinda nice coz i can visit my tok more frequent than i used to when my parent still at kl...n all of my aunts n uncles juz within reach...


my parent,my lil' sis with my boy n gal...
chilling,kampung style...


my dad insisted on having our foot print in front of the house,like walk of fame...


my dear tok,she hates it very much whenever i took her pics...


at my tok's house,juz before we left for malacca...

Note : well,if u were happens to notice,my lil's sis n i (on my previous entry) are wearing the same tudung, hehehe,actually,its hers...we always do that,n sometimes with our mama too...well,its gal's stuff,btw,sharing is caring rite.... ;p

till then..

No comments: