Monday, February 9, 2009

n they're back...

my kids are getting better today...alhamdulillah...

my boy has fully recovered,but i still need to observe his breathing n make sure no more weezing,...so this morning ive called his class teacher to let her know that he wont be joining the class ...n i am thinking to get him excused for tomorrow's swimming lesson,..hmm,that would be tough...i doubt my boy would agreed to juz be a bystander,watching his other classmates having fun inside the pool...poor baby...


still looking pale,but,he'll be fine...



n as for my gal,still had running nose n im still giving her syrup to reduce the hingus...she's a bit crancky today,doing more crying than she normally does,hmmm,maybe its the flue...but it drove me nuts!! hehehe,well,for those who knows me well enough would know the facts that i dont literally have this PATIENCE cels in me,maybe juz a pinch,iskk...i can deal with anything except constant crying,esp. the one without reason,so when this thing happened,i tend to shut my ears n trying to ignore......iskkk,what a terrible mother i am, :( mommy so sorry,baby gal...




my gal's crazee hairdo...

the apples of my eyes...




but at least,they're already in their cheerie mood today...n starts clowning around,if u know what i mean...hehehe...

till then..

2 comments:

shoe-addict-mom said...

glad to know that they're ok..! risau kan kalau they r not their regular cheerful selves..?

adaho said...

alhamdulillah...pheww!! glad that they're now running around n trying to turn the house upside down,hehehe...